If you're an ephemera collector, there are a few key people online that you should know. The individuals on my list have not been statistically quantified as the most influential in the field, however, they all have something important to say about collecting and/or have interesting insights that I think add value to those interested in old paper.
In no particular order, they are as follows:
- Avi Abrams of Darkroastedblend
- Amanda Thomsen of Kiss My Aster
- John Ptak of Ptak Science Books
- Benjamin Clark of The Exile Bibliophile
- Sally Jacobs of The Practical Archivist
- Tom Murphy of Encore Ephemera
- Hanan Levin at Growabrain
- Josh Furhlinger at The Comics Curmudgeon
- Paula Zargaj-Reynolds at Found in Mom's Basement
- Colleen Allison at Freshvintage
What do you think? Do you agree that ephemera collectors should follow the ten people listed above? Feel free to add your "must follow" recommendations in the comments.