As a follow up to my post yesterday about Green Paper Packages' new download of more than 150 pages of antique images from a 1914 New York Department Store catalog, I'm giving one lucky ephemera blog reader a free copy. Yes, a totally free copy!
I will select ONE winner of this amazing collection of these rarely seen antique images. The winner will receive the entire download sent directly to their email address within 24 hours after the contest ends. [I've added a few extra bonus ways to enter to increase your odds of winning, so keep reading.]
If you or someone you know would love to have these vintage images, here are the rules to enter the giveaway:
- Either Facebook, Twitter, Stumble, or Digg a link to this post. Be sure to leave me a comment with your username at whichever site(s) you posted to. You get an extra entry for each of these sites that you post to!
- The contest will run until Friday, July 15, 2011, at NOON EST. The winner will be selected through random drawing, contacted by email, and listed in an upcoming post.
- Please leave a valid email address, so I can send you the zip file if you win!
Here's the added bonus entry opportunities that I mentioned...if you'd like extra entries, you can:
- Mention this contest on your blog with a link back to this post. Leave a separate comment with the link to your post, so I can find it.
- Subscribe to my RSS feed. Leave me a separate comment to let me know.
So, that's a total of 6 entries, if you do all of the extra entry options.
If you just can't wait, you can purchase this download directly by clicking this link.
For those who missed it, Green Paper Packages owner, Mary Green, wrote an excellent guest post about how to create books using ephemera, which you can read here.